Liftoff Entertainment - DJ in Training
Job Title - DJ in Training
Number of openings - 3 to 5
Hours - Part Time. Once training is completed, DJ's can expect to be booked for 2-5 events per month.
Salary - Hourly wage while in training. Once training is complete you will be paid a flat rate for an event.
Description - Liftoff Entertainment is seeking energetic, outgoing, and responsible individual(s), who are willing to go through a multi-week DJ training program. The goal of this program is to create professional DJ's able to set up, execute, and tear down a DJ Event for Liftoff Entertainment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Picking up and returning DJ equipment.
- Meeting the event contact and obtaining a clear understanding of what the event entails.
- Providing a fun, energetic, yet professional atmosphere that creates a memorable experience for those in attendance.
Those considered will need to meet the following criteria:
- A general knowledge of music and entertainment. (Previous DJ experience is not required.)
- Great customer service skills.
- Outgoing and welcoming personality.
- A problem solving mentality.
- The ability to lift equipment up to 30 lbs.
Liftoff Entertainment will be hosting an open house to get to know those that are interested and provide an opportunity for potential candidates to ask questions about the position and the company. We will also showcase the equipment and software we use when DJing and event.
If interested please use the link below. You can use that link to learn more about Liftoff Entertainment and complete our application / submit your resume.
Setup and assist guests in using our Stand up Photo Booth at various events throughout the community, including but not limited to Weddings, Corporate Events, Private events, etc
- Transport, setup and run photo booth
- Make sure guests a positive experience using the photo booth
- Maintain a high level of professionalism according to the standards set by Liftoff Entertainment
Qualifications for Position
- Outgoing and Fun Personality
- Comfortable and Confident in front of large crowds
- Have reliable transportation
- Clean Driving Record
- Basic understanding of technology
- Ability to work Friday and Saturday Evenings
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- No excessive piercings or visible tattoos
To apply for position please send resume and references to Jay Nigro at email@example.com